Discover Exactly How To Design And Build Your OWN Home Wine Cellar That Will WOW Your Friends … And Allow Your Fine Wines To Mature The Way The Winemaker Intended. And Save Thousands Of Dollars Doing It Yourself With My Easy-To-Follow Guide!
Hi there –
My name is Chris Miley, and for years I’ve been collecting wine and storing it in my own wine cellar. Now I’ve written an e-book so I can share my knowledge with you and show you how you, too, can build your own wine cellar.
If you’re as passionate about wine as I am then you’ll want to know that you’re storing your valuable wine collection in the best possible cellar conditions … conditions that will allow your wines to age slowly and develop complexity.
My new guide shows you everything you need to know to BUILD YOUR OWN HOME WINE CELLAR. It doesn’t matter if you’re storing your wine for ten days or ten years, your wine collection DESERVES a wine cellar…
And I’m about to show you how to put one together easily and cheaply that will be the envy of the neighborhood!
Inside You Will Discover …
- How to build a wine cellar in a basement – You’ll learn the full construction method … building a stud wall, adding insulation, installing a vapor barrier, wall lining, doors, cellar lighting, installing a cooling unit … and more. Everything you need for a custom built home wine cellar.
- The Best Insulation For A Wine Cellar – insulation is critical to building a successful wine cellar
- How And Why To Install A Vapor Barrier – the vapor barrier protects your insulation from the humidity in the wine cellar. It must be installed correctly and it’s imperative to use a vapor barrier is you’re installing a cooling unit.
- Wine Cellar Lighting – you’ll require lighting to display your wines, however, you don’t want lighting that is so bright it increases the temperature in the cellar.
- ￼Selecting A Door For Your Wine Cellar – the quality of the door is important for maintaining a stable temperature in the cellar. Don’t compromise on the type of door you install.
- ￼Installing A Cooling Unit – If you require temperature control in your wine cellar you’ll discover which system is most suitable. We review Breezaire, WhisperKOOL, split systems, and more.
“I was delighted to read such a well prepared book on wine cellaring.
The book touches on all aspects of wine storage and enjoyment with excellent hints and suggestions to help the beginner and to increase the knowledge of those already with a collection. Too many wines are wasted languishing way past their ideal age and many are undervalued when they are opened before their prime. This book will help all wine lovers get more from their wine and add confidence to their cellaring.”
James Wilson, Vintoté Notes, www.vinote.com
“My husband and I had lost dozens of bottles of wine due to temperature fluctuations and poor storage methods for our wine collection. After purchasing your book we followed your instructions and built our own cellar in a few weekends with a little help from family. We now have a temperature controlled cellar that is the envy of all our friends and is a great place to hold wine tastings!
And the best part is that we built it for less than a third of the cost that we were quoted by a wine cellar design company.
Your book has proved to be an invaluable resource and has saved us many hundreds of dollars in lost wine and tens of thousands of dollars in construction costs.
Julie Bennett, www.64media.com.au
And that’s just the beginning. Here’s what else you’ll discover …
- Inventory control and wine cellar management – A good inventory control system is one of the most important but theleast considered elements in maintaining your wine investment.
- Hints on planning your wine cellar – Cellaring wine is often thought of as the preserve of the rich. However, people from all walks of life build home wine cellars. All you need is a love of wine and a nose for a bargain!
- Temperature controlled wine cabinets – If you don’t have space for a cellar this might be an option. But beware of the manufacturer’s bottle count – some manufacturers inflate the bottle count by reducing shelf size.
- How large should your cellar be – A simple guide to help you establish how many bottles you might want to cellar.
- Humidity and Temperature – The role of temperature and humidity in a wine cellar and how they affect the quality of the wine and the ageing process.
You’ll Also Discover …
- How to hold a wine glass. There is a right way to hold a wine glass. We’ll show you how and reveal why you should!
- How to taste wine like an expert. The four steps in tasting wine
- Cork, and the causes of cork taint
- How to choose wine glasses. The shape of the glass can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your wine
- Oak barrels. Why they are used and where they come from. Discover what the markings on the barrels mean.
So if you want to start your own wine collection and understand the secrets to cellaring success … if you want to know how to store your wine to guarantee its aging potential … if you want to build a wine cellar and avoid the mistakes that could destroy your valuable wine collection, then this is one book YOU MUST have. And if you’re looking for a way to add value to your home there is no better way than by adding a wine cellar!
And it’s really easy to get your hands on a copy. And you can have it NOW. “How To Build Your Own Wine Cellar” is in electronic format that downloads right to your computer. You can read it on your screen, or you can do what most people do and print it out. The choice is yours. (It comes in a convenient PDF file ideal for both PC and Mac.)
Look, you could spend weeks hunting down this information from a variety of sources. Then you’ll have to spend even more time trying to organize all that info into something you can use and figure out which information is useful and which is irrelevant.
But I’ve done all that work for you. Everything you ever wanted to know about building your own wine cellar is here now in one place, right at your fingertips.
And for just US$17 – less than the cost of a good bottle of wine – getting your hands on this information has never been more affordable or easy. So what are you waiting for? Can you afford not to invest in this book now?
This is an electronic book so just think, within minutes you can download it to your computer and start planning to create your own home wine cellar. Within minutes, you’ll have the solution to your wine storage problems.
Now how’s that going to feel?
And what’s even better, you don’t risk one cent because you’re completely covered by my …
100% Money-Back No Risk Guarantee!
I’m putting my money where my mouth is and offering you a “No Questions Asked” 60 day money back guarantee!
That’s right! I am so sure that you’ll like my e-book that I am offering an Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let me know within 60 days and I’ll refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
There is absolutely no risk whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver and satisfy rests entirely with me. If I don’t deliver what I’ve told you about above – then I’m the loser, not you.
I want you to order your copy of “How To Build Your Own Wine Cellar” with complete confidence. So order your copy now and give it your personal test-run. Discover the secrets to building a great cellar. Enjoy the book for 60 days. If you’re not completely satisfied with your investment in that time … simply email me directly and I’ll rush you a refund of every cent you invested. No questions asked, no hassles and no delay. Just a quick, immediate refund of every penny.
So act now. Click below to order your copy of “How to Build Your Own Wine Cellar” via secure Clickbank* server for only $17 and start building a home wine cellar. And remember, you don’t risk a cent!
.Wishing you years of satisfying wine cellar enjoyment.
PS . Every day your wine is stored improperly is another chance that it will be destroyed by fluctuating temperatures, UV light, incorrect humidity or vibration. Get started on your own custom home wine cellar Right Now!* Clickbank (Idaho, USA) is Wine Cellar Secrets’ Authorized Retailer. Clickbank accepts PayPal in addition to all major credit cards.